John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
19 September, 05:19
How do you move something rather large and heavy with next to no effort?
How does LOOKING GLASS explain that there are different dimensions?
How can one travel to another dimension?

Go to minute 11 and you will get an understanding.
Electromagnetic fields control the universe and everything in them. To understand them is to understand how the universe works. We understand them.
Let's go back to 1974 and learn something that most people do not know. This will also show how dumbed down our viewing and schools have become.
By the way the title of this is The engineer through the looking glass.
This man was shunned by his peers (critics) for not excepting their version of "science".

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
☝#AntiGravity Part 3: Eric Laithwaite's Reality-Defying 1974 Lecture on Gyroscopes #HiddenScience - YouTube

In #AntiGravity Part 3, I have uploaded THE “controversial” 1974 Lecture on the overlooked properties of Gyroscopes by Eric Laithwaite that not only defy eve...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
Fond memories. I used to be endlessly fascinated by gyroscopes.
Didn't have the math to understand things then, but I just kept observing and trying new things. Suppose I was like 10-12.

I remember my first college physics classes. Loved classical mechanics and vectors and such - it was easy and intuitive and made sense. But as we got into electricity and magnetism, and then into quantum physics... While I got an A and could certainly apply all the formulas... something just was bothering me. I couldn't quite grasp it, and I didn't know what I was missing. Just that intuitive sense that the puzzle didn't fit quite right. Prof had no interest in exploring further...

So I kept on with the other sciences, but didn't continue physics. At the time, I had the crazy idea that I could form an integrated view of how they all fit together.

Science is too compartmentalised now. The true beauty of creation is how nothing stands alone. It is integrated into a marvelous whole.
03:40 AM - Sep 27, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MicheleJeanne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele Jeanne, click on at the bottom under it