Q is [their] tombstone.

AG is [their] tombstone.

Silver is [their] tombstone.
03:32 AM - Sep 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
08 November, 11:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
AZ is a DS, why do you think it has taken so long with the votes being rigged and nothing really happen? I hope all the dumbs were taken out and destroyed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Troy Halter @VonHalter
27 September, 03:39
nice, well done

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CQRGI Que @CQRGI7
27 September, 02:18
should we pay extra on our mortgage or buy silver?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 September, 12:32
Nana buying more silver today.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 September, 03:36
God is my savior and Q helped me understand that without a shadow of a doubt. GRATEFUL beyond measure to all of you.

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
27 September, 03:35
A = 1
G = 7
AG = 17

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 September, 03:36
In response Free Music to his Publication
🤩