Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
27 September, 01:14
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
In the past when the people were painted into a corner, they ended up fighting their way out. Ask the French. Every single time this happens, the ruling elite have neglected to realize that they are the few and we are the many. They live behind high walls and stand behind men with guns and have a warped sense of reality. It is rather funny how dumbfounded they are when the many rise up against them. Every. Single. Time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
27 September, 01:03
To be clear we are at war. If you side with tyranny you are the enemy. In order to protect myself and my family and insure our survival I will take anything and everything needed from the enemy. Let's see how that works out cupcakes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken King @KenKing
27 September, 01:33