JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 September, 09:12
🇺🇸 Nobody names things like DJT. I wonder where Kennedy was sitting tonight. On to the next town patriots!...
🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
25 September, 09:22
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Is this JFK?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 September, 09:55
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
These masks are so sophisticated that Kennedy could be one of the Blacks For Trump.

25 September, 10:07
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I was thinking he may not be wearing a mask, but very possible he is. My new guess is the guy to Trump's right with the cowboy hat.

Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
27 September, 11:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
which one is negative 48?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 September, 11:37
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
The one on Trumps right with the cowboy had looked like the image I have seen online of 48, but there was a message online yesterday from 48 that said he was 6 rows up on Trumps right side so who knows.
I dont even try to figure out who is who behind him any more unless they are holding up a sign that interests me, just because well.... I could never prove it anyway.

26 September, 11:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
When Fan showed the photo of JFK I thought he was referring to Sr., but he could have been actually referring to Jr. which would be the guy on his right with the cowboy hat

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 September, 11:29
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
No way to really know cause the costumes are so good now a days.
That guy with cowboy hat looked like the one video I have seen of neg 48 to me tho. but then who actually knows who he is either.

Nana thinks it is bout time to for real know who everyone else really is except JR and I understand his need to be safe!
At this point in all this I really see no reason for but 2 or 3 ppl to be incognito any more!

It makes it much more difficult for our anons to stay in the battle when they are not sure whom their teammates really are.

Kinda like trying hard to win a ballgame with a team of strangers and without having the playbook!
That is why we must encourage FAITH since we are so lacking in these two areas:

*Unknown teammates
*Havent seen the playbook!

God will show us the way Nana thinks if we pay attention!

wainthepain01