Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 August, 09:05
JFK Jr is alive.

Trump is good.

They are friends.

They are healing the world by exposing it all.

Dont get it twisted.

Since the dawn of time, God has used His Children to fight evil and overcome it. Read the Bible. He chooses imperfect men to accomplish His perfect mission.

Some of you need to be punched or slapped in the face to wake up again.

If God showed you the truth, did He do it by accident? Has He ever done anything by accident?

If your faith is dead, you’re almost dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Nana @MagaNana
17 August, 03:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doc, help me out please. Trump is moving heaven and earth to save the children….. tell me why then would he allow them to be hurt or killed by a vaccine? I cannot reconcile this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
Trump Always Told Us About Hydroxy, Ivermectin, He’s Always Said Our Choice! If He Didn’t Roll It Out, We Would Still Be On Lockdown Also They Lied To Him, Maybe It Was Changed After He Left? Who Knows? Our Choice, Nobody Can Blame Trump, Everything He Does Is To Help Us! He Stood Strong For 5 Years, Its Our Turn Til They Get All These Monsters! Do Not Give In, And The Parents Of These Children Need To Investigate And Not Give It To Their Children Until They Know. We All Know It Came Out Too Fast. Red Flag To Me!My Husband Took Mdrna Shot I Tried To Tell Him, He Believed MSM, He Can’t Blame Anyone But Himself! I Pleaded, I’m Worried But Can’t Do Anything Now!
11:38 PM - Sep 25, 2021
In response Maga Nana to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BreeZ45Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BreeZe45 QZQ, click on at the bottom under it