Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Par Nelli @Parnelli
03 October, 10:41
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Hiya Jay ❤️ just dropping in for a friendly reminder that I ty and ly....keep spreading God's word

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 October, 10:50
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
I love you so much my friend, my cup truly runneth over, and I just pray everyone elses can too..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
16 September, 10:28
One of my favorites !

Angie Mac @AngieMac
01 August, 10:38
A favorite! He works “for the good”- does not mean it will be good- means He will work things n His time for the good of those that love Him

01 August, 10:38
In response Angie Mac to her Publication

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
12 January, 11:11
🙏🏻❤️

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
26 October, 09:26
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️😊❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

26 October, 09:29
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️😊❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️ ... 😊

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

21 October, 10:34
In response Trumpsara45 WWG1WGA to her Publication
Amen.❤️🙏✝️

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
20 October, 10:32
And We Know

20 October, 10:33
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
🙌🙌🙌

Charissma _15 @Riley
25 September, 03:44

25 September, 03:48
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication