CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 September, 10:04
no, I do not want to see Michael's face any more ever again!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
24 September, 10:23
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Is this a joke!?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 September, 09:57
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
makes me gag

I am so done with her/him.

Jody Donohue @Jody
25 September, 12:03
I get you. Really hoping this is to oust it, get normies angry, then they force it to slither back into the earth. 😡

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I never saw it before because I was so busy working and surviving. And I thought these celebrities were picked because of talent, not bloodline. And now I can pick out a trannie a mile away, whereas before I did not even really look or dream if it.

I wonder whose bloodline is for Mike. Who did he really come from? Sometimes I wonder if he ever punches Barry when things do not go his way.
01:09 PM - Sep 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
25 September, 01:23
😂😂 Bitch slaps him maybe 🤷‍♀️ It’s crazy the things we notice now. All my faith is in God. I watch everything play out now, no stress. When things come up, good or bad, I get the painted picture on the wall and move on. What a feeling! Our 6th and perhaps 7th senses are evolving. 😉

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 September, 01:37
👊💡🙏😃ty for your experience. It helps me greatly. I used to have my 6th sense always, but covid blurred it. I am trying to get it back to 100% capacity, but it is slow to grow back again.

God Bless