Only people mentioned by patty888 in this post can reply
Henry Labowski @Hal1977
25 September, 03:39
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
Arizona Department of Corrections inmate #67583 Clyde Revilla paroled in 1989. Dammit I wanted to believe Wendy wasn't a complete moron.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
25 September, 02:16
SantSurfing is a troll - she spreads misinformation and laughs when people get riled up and angry. Everyone needs to spread the word about her so people become aware and can ignore her.

Anything linked to SantaSurfing in any way is unreliable garbage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
25 September, 12:01
MORE LIES, NO ONE HAS BEEN ARRESTED, SOON IT WILL BE TIME TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK THE OLD FASHIONED WAY, " KILLING THE POLITICIANS WITH OUR GUNS " I'll kill all those losers and sleep fine thank you.

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
25 September, 12:07
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
YEP FAKE ACCOUNT FAKE POST..

SPORTS @SPORTS
25 September, 11:56
Why wouldn't his name be announced again and again for ALL to HEAR and SEE? Right, because Wendy is lying to us AGAIN.

Decertify? When? 2090? She can go fuck Finchem.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
25 September, 02:12
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Santasurfing is a fake account, she puts out false info like this to rile people up and cause chaos. If you see her name attached to anything - ignore it, and spread the word. People need to start understanding the false prophets out there.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
25 September, 02:17
This is exactly why SantSurfing does this - to create the reaction you just had, lost hope.

SPORTS @SPORTS
25 September, 11:55
Hilarious. So now Wendy is pretending there have been arrests? So arrests, done in secret to shield the trash because?

And they call it "The Great Awakening"? REALLY?

PURE MOTHER FUCKING TRASH!

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
25 September, 12:06
I"m guessing and I tried to find this on Her Twitter but could not. So I've been hearing that this Santa Surfing is a fake account.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
25 September, 11:26
Woah is this what's brougnt up the arrext of doug ducey