Only people mentioned by TheVurge in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
25 September, 09:27
In response The Vurge to his Publication
OO MY goodness. This is truly a sad story. I forget about MK ultra.
My emotions grab me being a mom of a murdered child.
Lord whats next.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
25 September, 09:17
I have been saying similar to this from day one. the whole thing felt off to me. From her name, to the whole footage from the cops body cam. Putting him up in a hotel for free an sending her out in the van by herself for the night. ordering them not to contact each other in any way?? the cops hand with the 666 tattoo. i was thinking FF an was going to lead to pedo world to wake the people as to what has been happening. but this makes sense i missed that it was 911... satanic sacrifice yep!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
25 September, 09:09
Same #falseflags happening in UK. She was 28. No end of 28/82 coming up in fake MSM articles. Notice the single candle lantern outside No. 10. Since when did the PM hold a 'vigil' or do they mean be vigilant? #americanrevolution #Militatry #arrests

https://qalerts.app/?n=28