Elaine Shtein @elaineshtein
The importance of 1:29? Juan O Savin explains it.

Review drops💧3685-3688 with the 1:29 watch.

Watch the entire 17😎 minutes here:
https://rumble.com/var4sr-...
11:20 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
31 January, 09:35
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
the Families of light oin the way to freeing the humanity with the support of every single one of us --....together to light ...
GODWINS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
30 January, 03:33
JFK was such a special President, these monsters had to take this Bright Light out. I remember this day. I was in middle School, I cried like a baby, knowing we had lost a very good Man. It is time to clean up all the evil for humanity. Miss you President Kennedy, you are not forgotten. Many Blessings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
slick roq @slickroQ
29 January, 02:19
The Bible told us of the snake tempting Eve.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
29 January, 02:12
Thanks for posting this.

Dark to Light @Freedom_72
29 January, 11:36
Thanks for that

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
29 January, 11:36

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
29 January, 11:21
The shot heard round the world