NEO ONE @Neo
29 January, 10:26
From Don jr. on Telegram: "You Literally Can't Make This Stuff Up Guys
So, the vaccine is going to be given to terrorists at Guantanamo Bay before you get it? Wow."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dark to Light @Allthreebc
29 January, 11:06
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Well I will not take the Vaccine. This subject to take or not to take is very confusing. People (lots apparently) are dying from the Vaccine. I guess, people are making a choice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Whitney @CindyP
29 January, 11:08
In response Dark to Light to her Publication
it gets confusing. vaccines mean execution..but these videos may encourage normies to get them.

29 January, 11:12
In response Cindy Whitney to her Publication
will ppl I know that WANT to take it dont see these videos. One person worked at pzf abd other are older but GOOD and smart ppl just in fear

Maybe that is where a higher up will watch over them here.
11:13 AM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Dark to Light to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Allthreebc in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dark to Light, click on at the bottom under it