Doq Holliday @doqholliday
All we are talking about is bad signatures so far in one single county. That’s it!

THIS IS THE LARGEST CRIME THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN.

Covid + jabs are on deck.
04:44 PM - Sep 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Annabel Right @Sparky100
25 September, 10:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I expected any shenanigans about the vote duplicates to go to the advantage of Biden. The only part I saw which itemised who got advantage was Trump . it was in the Dr Shiva presentation. This doesnt follow what we thought. with all the foreign interference via dominion we would expect the opposite. Now another thing was the number of duplicate votes was 17,322.
17 = Q
322 = skull and bones.
so what does that mean?
17 taking down 322? 17,000 higher than 322?
The fact this exact number came up suggests this was manufactured exactly. The duplicates were expected to be found. They wanted it to look like Trump was manufacturing votes?
To make the exact headline that CNN gave? That Trump lost by more. But then if it was by the DS you’d expect 32,217 wouldn’t you?
So as I say, I don’t understand. This doesn’t clear up the issue it just adds more questions. what do you think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
25 September, 04:52
There is a major law firm that is going to file suit because of the wording in the FDA approval. The vaccine that is approved is not available yet. Maybe will see this lawsuit get more visibity. And I call bullshit on MSM And the major corporations that ran with this alleged approval. They have stables of attorneys on payroll and if I could see the FTA document was wordsmithed They could. all through void liability. If they let you back into the office and you’re not vaccinated and somebody gets sick who are they going to go after the unvaccinated. This lawsuit has the potential to strangleBig Pharma and monster corporations. I’ll look into it and post more

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 September, 07:05
how are they going to see it though Doq😔

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
24 September, 07:05

Field of Light @EartherealArts
24 September, 05:17
Police cars revolving light Arizona Capitol right now as the audit results are being announced

https://twitter.com/TheIns...

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
24 September, 05:10

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
24 September, 04:52
mainstream media reporting DJT lost and hopefully no other states will pursue the time wasting effort of additional audits 😡

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 September, 05:00
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
And you care why?

Guin Evere @Guinevere
24 September, 08:26
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
Juan always said it would be the military (pray for the health of our military as they are under so much coercion). The audits are important to show the truth of what happened. The people have to see all the ways in which the election was stolen. As several people have said there was fraud in every state and county. Who would want to vote in the future based on our current election system?