Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @SMLNE
25 September, 11:06
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
There it went...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
24 September, 08:49
🤨🌴 I was watching this, it stopped and said: Video unavailable
This video has been removed by the uploader. Go figure!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
24 September, 05:26

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
24 September, 05:30
In response michael griggs to his Publication
Ya right - and I’m a spotted duck…

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
24 September, 05:33
In response michael griggs to his Publication
This doesn't match up with with evidence being presented at the hearing. The evidence is showing large numbers of votes were counted that shouldn't have been (duplicates, ineligible voters, etc.). My question is what will be done? 🤔

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
24 September, 04:11
ty

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
24 September, 04:04
R's look very happy!!!