CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 September, 08:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
24 September, 08:54
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
[they] want us back to the 1800. Full control. They have done it before, wiped away human progress from our history. Its not like we alwas was so underdeveloped i gather. This time, we have won even thought we must fight fight fight to keep that timeline

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
AGREE 100% i SEE IT ALSO, TY FOR YOUR POST
08:56 AM - Sep 24, 2021
In response memes matter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
24 September, 09:17
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
,and thank You for that

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 September, 09:31
In response memes matter to her Publication
FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, I CAUGHT A SLIGHT TIMELINE SHIFT LAST WEEK. IT MADE ME LOSE SOME WORK (WHICH I NEVER, EVER DO), WHICH IS WHY I NOTICED IT. I FOCUSED, PRAYED AND FOUGHT AGAINST IT, AND I FOUND WHAT HAPPENED LATER IN THE DAY, AND FIXED THE MISTAKE (WORK STUFF ONLY).

BUT THE SHIFT WAS NOT FROM ME, BUT I NOTICED IT (BUT IT AFFECTED ME), AND I THINK SO MANY PEOPLE FELT IT, THAT IT GOT FIXED.

DID NOT GO BACK IN TIME, BUT IT WAS A REVISION FOR LATER ON, IN REAL TIME, TO FIX, AND IT AFFECTED ME.

I CANNOT EXPLAIN IT PROPERLY.

BUT I NOTICED IT, AND FELT IT, AND WAS NOT PUT ASLEEP FROM IT.

VERY, VERY EMPOWERING TO ME. REALLY EMPOWERING. HARD TO EXPLAIN. JUST A FEELING, VERY STRONG. AND I KNEW WHAT IT WAS RIGHT AWAY.

CANNOT TALK ABOUT THIS TO ANYONE ELSE, THEY WOULD NOT KNOW OR SEE, OR FEEL IT. JUFT ANONS THAT CAN SENSE IT. MADE ME LAUGH AFTER IT WAS OVER, BECAUSE I CAN NO LONGER BE GASLIGHTED. VERY EMPOWERING.