_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
20 September, 08:48
New Q Drop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
23 September, 11:08
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
q said drops come only from the board.

be careful

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I've been following Q crumbs through every persona since it began on 4Chan in 2017 to the last post on 8Kun last November. We don't need Q anymore. This is why we don't see any drops on 8Kun. Learn the comms. Decode the drops. You'll find that anytime Trump, Flynn or JFK Jr. makes a post, it is an intel drop. This post is to confirm Q's identity purely for the purpose of those who don't know yet. JFK is going to emerge publicly soon to reveal the truth of this Mil. Intel. Op. called "Q". I don't follow anything except truth. Anons are "Q".
11:51 PM - Sep 23, 2021
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DennisOfVenice in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
23 September, 11:56
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
i am sure you are aware that you have no way of knowing on TG if that is who you think it is.

24 September, 12:31
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
There aren't many Anons who can be exactly sure of who any of the Q Team actually are. What is important are the leads to the information that we are to research and the answers that are uncovered. I was led to these Telegram pages from a reliable sources, including Trump. Right now JFK and McAfee are making interesting drops, and some have been in sync. Both of them are now dropping truths that I don't publish all of, because much is in video format that is to large to post here. It is true that we must be extra careful to examine what leads are being given to us right now. I don't post anything that I don't already know to be true myself. It doesn't matter who anybody is. What matters is how much you know right now. When you know the truth, then you know who is telling it.