Maria Vox @W1K1P03T
23 September, 09:13
In a time when we are already facing a suicide crisis...they are now PAYING folks to do it! THIS is exactly how those who were just diagnosed with what everyone is telling them is a death sentence already. When checks are not reaching those who need it... bills are stacking and homes being lost. Incentive to kill oneself.

Expect the suicide rate to go up sharply...warning!!!

https://scroll.in/latest/1...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria Vox @W1K1P03T
I wanted to make it clear that THIS post is of events in India...the country hardest hit by covid and the one who also has the highest population rate in the WORLD

And it also the top watched spot in the world when it comes to the virus.

Why should we in the US or other countries worry? Because monkey see monkey do. And those who would seek means of population control will not be able to pass up such an easy self solving opportunity...

Besides new assisted suicide laws make it all very doable...right now.
11:01 PM - Sep 23, 2021
In response Maria Vox to her Publication
Only people mentioned by W1K1P03T in this post can reply
Maria Vox @W1K1P03T
24 September, 12:12
In response Maria Vox to her Publication
The above is overly simplified due to space...wish I could put my full wording down

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396