Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Today, I stopped to chat with a security guard I've talked with before. Really nice man. He was complaining about the vax mandate and then just kept talking about everything. He even mentioned "President Trump was just in the way, they're coming after us." He talked about depopulation control & the research he'd done and how the DC dems stole the election and so much more! And he said that he didn't believe Jesus was going to return right yet, but soon. He said first there was going to be a great revival, the last harvest of souls first. Then he said, "Speaking as a black man, I can tell you that most black people see right through what's going on -- and we see that President Trump is a good man trying to do right." Well, at this point, I felt he was probably a fellow Q peep. But when I mentioned Q, he said he didn't know what that was. It was fun to tell him about this movement, and he loved hearing about this and is going to look at www.qalerts.app, the X22 Report, etc.!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™
09:30 PM - Sep 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
23 September, 09:42
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I miss Trump. you guys are so lucky to have/call him as your own. I know he is going to save us all. We have a Canadian Donald Trump the MSM does the same things to Maxime Bernier ( political party is called the PPC. ) > Maxime is fighting to save us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 September, 09:49
In response Alberta Patriot to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅPraying for Canada too! God bless you -- He will bring us all through to victory!! And here's to your good leader breaking through the political matrix!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
23 September, 10:11
In response Alberta Patriot to her Publication
Prayers to all in Canada๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Keep fighting and do not comply!!! Canada wake up!!!