_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
Tulsi Gabbard gives dire warning about newest national security threat

Fox News
Sep 23, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Tulsi Gabbard gives dire warning about newest national security threat - YouTube

Former presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard joins 'Special Report' to discuss the White House's approach to domestic and foreign policies. #FoxNews #SpecialR...

09:14 PM - Sep 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by DennisOfVenice in this post can reply
1776 Again @BludGeonT
24 September, 03:51
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
"Joe biden is a friend..." she says.. I kind of lost interest in hearing what she had to say after that. I can't imagine throwing that in as I bash him at the same time after what he has done to this country.

Talking about how Trump policies should get reinstated at the border. Trump said what was going to happen, fraud was visible EVERYWHERE, did she vote to not impeach Trump? Did she vote to not certify the elections? I have faith in very few politicians at this point and we're going to see a lot of them trying to save their own asses as the system is being dismantled.

Thanks for sharing this though, no offense to OP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
24 September, 06:54
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
You have to wonder about Tulsi. I don't trust her either, but it's strange how they pushed her out of the Presidential Race when she was their best bet to go up against Trump. She sounds like she's got her head on straight, but looking into her background to find she belongs to the Krishna cult is when you can easily see where this country could be headed if she got elected. However, if she can be so easily controlled, then why didn't the Cabal make her an offer that she couldn't refuse? Or didn't they? I keep a hawk's eye on this woman.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396