THE SIGNS SAY
🎢🎢🎢🎢🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎢🎢🎢🎢

https://music.youtube.com/...
04:57 PM - Sep 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
25 September, 05:15
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
We did it on our own without community, then we found each otheronline but still know no one in our own lives who is awake. It helps to have this community, but we are really on our own with learning and understanding the web of lies that entrances the people of the world. People love drama, the drama of a supposed pandemic sustains them. Their favorite celebs or media readers need to come out with truth for most of these people to learn truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
25 September, 05:17
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nada ... @Nada
23 September, 06:04
We anons are a very special group of people. Most of us processed all of this alone, while being ridiculed and ostracized. What strength we have. We're going to be very important to the world once the mass awakening begins.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
25 September, 05:28
In response Nada ... to his Publication
well stated. 😁 we are one and standing up as we lean on each other.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 September, 05:33
In response Nada ... to his Publication
You are NEVER alone brother. We stand together. WWG1WGA!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
23 September, 05:38
When i was first waking up to the truth, i was being bombarded with truths and words I couldn't even understand, So I grabbed a dictionary and re taught myself the true definitions meaning of words.
That helped me more than anything! I learned what it all meant.
You would be surprised how Words were and are being abused to brain wash us all.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 September, 05:44
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Lmafo same lol its amazing πŸ™

America First @Realdeal
23 September, 05:38
really being shown well the fuck tards at my job dont see it unless on the news so no not everyone is going to wake up inless they take the air ways

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
23 September, 05:33
Can the COVID crap not just be ended first? It is such a pain in the…

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
23 September, 05:26
I Just Want All The Truth Out! I Understand They Have To Do It This Way, Especially Since It Seems We’ve Been Lied To About Everything! Wow!