mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
23 September, 12:11
Is the GOP noise about Impeaching Biden

goes no where - we tried

makes him look legit

legit way to remove

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
23 September, 12:13
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
You can only impeach him if hes duelly elected and he is not duelly elected. Impeachment is a waste of time and a distraction.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 September, 12:18
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I agree, I meant to add an option for that....

Seems if GOP goes down this path it is to appease those asleep and then GOP can say "Oh well we tried"

Totally with you on this! GOP should be pushing for audits not impeachment.
12:21 PM - Sep 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Chad Wood @DaddyDooM1974
23 September, 04:37
It's past audits that should have been done back in March or April. Courts Marshall for biden, milley, austin, and mckenzie for a starter over the BS withdrawal and drone strike. Then let's look at the list of people that can be tried under the Nuremberg Code for CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY with the plan-demic and the follow-on so-called vaccinations. HANG'EM ALL and HANG'EM HIGH!!! Which is the punishment for TREASON and CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

23 September, 12:23
A 4th option should have been
B.S. Focus on AUDITS

23 September, 12:26
I change my vote to the 4th option! 👊🏻