Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
I Love This:
Dr. Shawne
September 3 at 8:16 AM ·
A lady took her son to the supermarket. He has Asperger's Syndrome. The young man found a messy shelf. He put all products back together. The mother took a photo and shared it on social media:
"What would happen if companies started to hire autistic people? They would have organized, efficient & punctual employees, who would not stop until the task has been completed."
Disability sometimes means ability. We all have a role to play. It is time to create a better and more inclusive world.
12:14 PM - Sep 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
24 September, 07:48
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
I am curing my son of autism. I do not accept his condition. These conditions are CURABLE and it is the corrupt medical establishment that perpetuates acceptance as opposed to healing. If any one would like my doctor's information, she is at www.drlachmman.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
24 September, 09:53
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
I am checking out her site!! Thsnks for posting!!

http://www.drlachman.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
24 September, 03:24
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
i believe it can be reversed starting with detoxing heavy metals and replenishing vital nutrients. i could not imagine living through some of the hell people do.

Leen Zap @Leenzap
24 September, 03:44
What a cutie-pie, too! 😊

J J Larr @3JJL
23 September, 02:19
👍❤️

arba happihr @arba
23 September, 01:53
👏👏 Good Job! They need to hire him.

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
23 September, 01:51
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
23 September, 01:25
WHy do i see 17 all the time when good deeds r done?🤣

memes matter @NoComment
23 September, 01:31
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
😂🍿 9+8=17

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
23 September, 01:15
He RULES! It's life's way of saying every single one of us has disabilities.... but the disabilities of Choice... are much worse than those that aren't...🙏💗

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
23 September, 12:53
I can honestly say, I would do (and have done, many times) much the same thing..☺️, I understand this guy👍🙏!