Only people mentioned by The_Pitch_Doctor in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
24 September, 04:14
In response james wafer to his Publication
It feels like being REBORN AGAIN❗️🙏🏼 Without being mined control by the evil doers❗️I CAN SEE EVERY LIE SPECIALLY ON THE T.V EVERYTHING AROUND ME HAS BEEN SO CLEAR❗️🙂🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
24 September, 04:47
In response chore Toke to her Publication
yes its hard to explain whats happening but I feel better than I have in my entire life and my senses are so finely tuned, Im getting so many downloads ha ha.
Im finally able to view it all happening without it affecting my frequency any emotional feelings l just meme them away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
23 September, 09:42
AIN’T NO STOPPING ME KNOW❗️💪🏼THAT’S SOOOO TRUE❗️👍🏼❤️

24 September, 04:00
Die before you die and you will never die.

24 September, 04:00
Die before you die and you will never die.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
23 September, 08:53
AMEN !!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 September, 07:57
And thank God for that!🙏