NEO ONE @Neo
The Great Awakening is happening in real time.
Be encouraged.
The world is waking up.

https://gab.com/MajorPatri...
04:10 PM - Sep 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
22 September, 04:52
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
heard today all major ports are blocked up with ships waiting to offload. supposedly they're coming in from the suez canal (?). i'm told there is a shortage of truck drivers to deliver-bla bla bla. basic message was there is a "log jam". had to chuckle and fingers crossed, all container ships are being inspected thoroughly (if any of this is true).

now we're getting the shortage nonsense. liquor stores are limiting purchases, guessing food will be withheld as well.

it's difficult for me to take any of it seriously as from my standpoint it's all a money blast tactic. msm gets everyone worked into a frenzy about some "storm" so food shelves, paper products (everyone was particularly concerned with TP - makes sense since they're all full of **it).

we're supposed to be terrified of something if we don't get the vax, (look what big pharma reaped and is reaping off that one) often wonder how many ssn's they will collect to use as they need (how many were forfieted in this ga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396