Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The quicker we remove bad actors, the quicker we get to the truth.

When we’re sifting through fake accounts every single day it will take 3x to 5x as long.
03:29 PM - Sep 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 September, 02:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
150. One of my favorite Q posts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 September, 02:22
311 roger that. 3 x 11 = 33.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
22 September, 05:09
On a positive note...I follow of course Lin Wood, Q the Storm Rider, Savage Dqwg, Whiplash 347, MJ Truth, Richard Citizen Journalist, Code Monkey Z , Ghost Ezra, The Real Kin Shady, Midnight Rider, IET 17, V Darkness Falls and some others. On mewe I follow Freaksense which is Charlie Freak.

22 September, 05:09
On a positive note...I follow of course Lin Wood, Q the Storm Rider, Savage Dqwg, Whiplash 347, MJ Truth, Richard Citizen Journalist, Code Monkey Z , Ghost Ezra, The Real Kin Shady, Midnight Rider, IET 17, V Darkness Falls and some others. On mewe I follow Freaksense which is Charlie Freak.

22 September, 04:14
Doq what is your take on Mr.Pool?

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
22 September, 03:37
Unfortunately Doq, there are still too many who WILL NOT do their own research and just take the word of these "bad actors" at face value because "my intel sources....". I was calling them out, but would get attacked, so, I just do my own thing. I have faith that eventually they will out themselves. They always do show you who they really are. I guess "Hopium" sells.....truth IS a hard pill to swallow, and many are not ready.