Freedom Fighter 1776 @FreedomFighter1776
Give yourself a fighting chance and avoid the kill-clinics aka hospitals.

**not a certified doc-tor**
02:53 PM - Sep 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by FreedomFighter1776 in this post can reply
Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
22 September, 06:00
In response Freedom Fighter 1776 to his Publication
microbe formulas makes some of the BEST parasitic herbs/supplements available. The Humic and Fulvic acids are critical to cleaning the body. Mimosa Pudica Seed as well. Dr Todd Watts and Dr Jay Davidson are true healers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Johnson @LJohn33
22 September, 04:45
Don't forget a good multi! Alkaline foods. Fruits and veggies, not junk. Sunshine......bare feet on the ground..... exercise........laugh (heals the body) fake laugh if you have to, just do it. All disease starts in the gut. There are other anti-parasitics out there, if you can't get the "I" one. Organic everything! ♥ We are all in this together.......share and help each other! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
22 September, 06:20
In response Linda Johnson to his Publication
I even cut the grass in my bare feet. I am very careful 😊

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 September, 03:29
Add an emergency kit for home. Nebulizer, Hydrogen peroxide, Oil of oregano (natural antibiotic), Colloidal silver, any antibiotics you can get your hands on, ivermectin or possibly any dewormer. Panacur, Wormwood etc.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
22 September, 04:31
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Boiron sells a nice homeopathy kit for familys that is great too!

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
22 September, 03:03
My niece's pediatrician told her to up her vitamin D, C, and Zinc as well. She said he tells that to everyone of his the parents while examining their child.