Doq Holliday @doqholliday
We forget.

God and God alone gave us the ability to escape the corruption and cross the ocean to find our land of promise.

This land is blessed by Our Creator.

It’s been tarnished, sure. But we are cleaning those stains and blemishes and about to put on a new indestructible armor that will last forever.

🇺🇸
01:27 AM - Sep 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
23 September, 03:58
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Great! As long as there is nothing that has to be stuck under our skin to allow us to buy or sell or have a career to provide for our families.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J J Larr @3JJL
23 September, 02:30
❤️🙏✝️🙏❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
22 September, 11:50

Frederick Sperry @FredSperry
22 September, 11:49
One Nation Under God.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
22 September, 09:06
AMEN... I am ready🙏🇺🇲

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
22 September, 07:14
Amen

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 September, 01:34
I will be at another BoE meeting tomorrow, doing all I/We can even civil disobedience; for the past 6 months in a very "blue" aka Communist State with Masks, V's and Mandates on the "front lines" profession/co. wise we are just not complying. I ask "who will be the "Brown Shirts!?" I will not be!....

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
22 September, 01:29
🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏