Only people mentioned by yolsync in this post can reply
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
21 September, 11:15
In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication
i walk the walk 3,security at the supermarket called the police on me today for not complying with mask order(not a law) ..fuck em!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
21 September, 11:15
i took my mom to ER for covid symptoms. They would not let me go back with her. I threw a fit saying Ive done everything the gov has told me to do (not really i just said that lol ) and you are telling me i cant be with my mom...because I might spread Covid? Shes sick not me...I will take my chances its my mom! Well i got told to leave the property. Mom just told me tonight the Dr in the back asked her if she had a vax, she said no. He asked why...she said she doesnt trust our government! I never been so proud of my momma💚💜💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
21 September, 09:35
ditto