Navy.

PT109.

Wreckage.

Dive.

Jr.

Secret Service.

Army/Navy/MIL/SpecOps.

Connect the dots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
18 September, 12:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Wayne Ronald Willot is JOS. Look it up on Reddit. Hes not an insider. Dont be scammed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
Cracks me up when people use WW as an argument against John John being alive. Couldn't WW ALSO BE John John in disguise? And what about Vincent Fusca, couldn't that be him too? Personally, I think he has MANY disguises/identities.
06:29 PM - Sep 21, 2021
In response Rita Cue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AwakeZone in this post can reply
Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
28 September, 03:28
In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
28 September, 03:25
JOS accidentally flipped his camera screen during an interview with Jaco. its not JJ in disguise. its the creepy dude on Reddit who’s name is Wayne Willott. Also WW has a history with court filings… so there’s an easy record to search.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
21 September, 06:34
there are many characters and disguises. I do not doubt that the Kennedy’s are all alive, including JFK Sr. who passed this past spring i do believe. There are way too many pieces to the puzzle for it not too be true.