Danette Olson @NettieO
21 September, 09:36
I'm so pi$$ed. My employer has now made it a mandate to get the shot. I work from home. I can't even think straight. 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
21 September, 09:56
In response Danette Olson to her Publication
DO NOT TAKE THE POISON!

This is going to come to a head soon enough! Hang in there!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danette Olson @NettieO
21 September, 04:07
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Thank you! They announced it in our mtg this morning. We have until Nov 22 to get it. I'm going to try for a religious exemption and hopefully that will work. I work for an insurance company.

Charissma _15 @Riley
Hi. I'm sorry to hear this. Both of my adult daughters were told the same thing. However, when they refused to quit since they do not want the vax I advised them to request a termination letter since this was their employers decision to let them go. A few days later, both of my girls were told by their employers that they would work around it. I know it's easier said then done sometimes, but I wanted to share what I know worked for my own family. Most importantly, we prayed for God's will to be done. Prayer up and stand firm friend🙏
04:49 PM - Sep 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Riley in this post can reply
Danette Olson @NettieO
21 September, 04:59
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
Thank you! That gives me hope.

Charissma _15 @Riley
21 September, 05:02
There is hope❤️