Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
**see remainder of post & contact info in comments**
💥💥💥
From Secure Comms
ATTENTION MILITARY.

From Attorney Francis Boyle:

“My advice to members of armed forces is that if you are given an order whether orally or in writing to take the Frankenshots, be respectful because they’ll get you for contempt of a superior officer. Don’t lose your cool. And say ‘sir, I respectfully decline to take these Frankenshots. This is an illegal order in violation of the Nuremberg Code on Medical Experimentation that is a Nuremberg Crime under international law, and it is illegal also under the Nuremberg Charter, Judgment and Principles that the United States government was responsible for at Nuremberg and we prosecuted, convicted, and executed Nazis for violating this body of law and so sir, I respectfully decline to take these Frankenshots.’
04:22 PM - Sep 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
21 September, 06:00
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
AND with ALL due respect... ANY Commander, or should I further break it down for ALL...as it is WELL DOCUMENTED NOW that THE COVID VACCINES ARE BIOWEAPONS. And ANYONE mandating that Military Personnel MUST TAKE THEM is a COMPROMISED MILITARY OFFICER. THAT OFFICER BROKE HIS OATH of ALLEGIANCE to the Constitution of the United States of America. ALl this is being done to weaken the US Military. It is knowingly, Knowingly KNOWINGLY committing an ACT OF TREASON. There is No Dishonor to NOT TAKE A BIOWEAPON VAX. Remember ..a short time ago.....Ezra Cohen Watnick's 'little speech'....LOOK IT UP! Remember..." YOU are to STAND UP AGAINST ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. Compromised Officers in OUR Military fits the description of " DOMESTIC. This is a WAR against Good vs Evil. a Compromised Officer is EVIL and WILL SACRIFICE OUR MILITARY as a way to Swear Allegiance to SATAN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
21 September, 04:22
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
With all due respect to JAG officers, I’ve worked with them, they’re fine. But JAG officers can only do so much for you, JAG lawyers, they are in the chain of command. You are going to have to go outside & get civilian attorneys who can exercise and assert your rights under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Now you have very substantial rights under the Uniform Code of Military Justice and it is a well-known principle of military law that you have no obligation to obey an illegal order.”

Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA
Phone: 217-333-7954

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396