Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
-Psalm 61
Father I know You are with us always, and I understand all that has been done is by Your plan, for many reasons I could never see, I want to say I am sorry for being an ass many times throughout my life, which You definitely already know, but it brings me to the fact that I am grateful for all I have experienced, knowing that the tests I faced were necessary for me to turn to You, and had I turned earlier many of those tests may have been different, but ultimately this is How it was planned for me, I do want to say that I see so many other who have, due to adversity, chosen to turn to You and are calling out as many, just as those blessed ones who've follow You always, I know this pleases You, One body Honoring You, Thank You LORD✝️
02:43 PM - Sep 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it