As re-shared From: Julie Guy..
Had to Julie..
Its a Gooder.
09:57 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by johnny1x in this post can reply
F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
31 January, 03:51
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
And Mark Zuckerberg IS RESPONSIBLE, and WILL REMAIN ACCOUNTABLE!
Because we will NEVER FORGET!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
31 January, 03:51
In response F*CKYou Jack to her Publication
ever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
31 January, 03:35
They should be prosecuted for crimes against humanity

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
31 January, 03:50
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
One day...

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
29 January, 07:53
It's hard not to say an unsavory remark. I quit FB, Twitter, and Amazon. I wish my firm didn't make us use google on our PCs. 😡

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
29 January, 10:14
I wish everyone would abandon fakebook and twotter so the company would sink. they are only out to exploit you and track you. 🐸⛄️

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
29 January, 10:07
So tell me HOW many lives are they responsible for? What about the media. I say we find a way to file a lawsuit for each and every life they took for their own POLITICAL GAIN!!!!!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
29 January, 11:29
In response Cynthia Gil.......... to her Publication
Right? As soon as POTUS said it worked, I bought it.
Zero reason for him to lie to the entire world.
And now? Turns out he was exactly correct.

Only followers of this user (SassylilTrumpgirl) can see their posts