Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Let Nana also add something that for some conincidence waqiewaqie discovered.
Obummer had a video with his creepy ass grin where he visited Hoover Dam on what date....
Wait for it..
October 2d.
They cant help themselves on staying with their ritual dates and plans to do things.
Just look back thro history, how damn long did they plan 911 well it is on our physical money. Check your money, the Hoover Dam is on it as well.
Maybe they still have plans for the Hoover Dam and I have heard many say it is also a portal.

Hint hint....
08:59 AM - Sep 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
21 September, 03:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
yeah and i think Ivanka let us know earlier this year
or last year that the team was up on it when she
posted a pic of it with caption,
'Ivanka says Hello to Hoover Dam!' (pic 4)

think i remember reading that the structure is
supposed to have some illumin references b/c planning at
some later date to destroy it and flood everything out?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
22 September, 08:26
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
The damn is looking a little low isn't it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
21 September, 02:46
I received a cryptic message on FB. I was posting a decode in 2018 and received a message like this.
s
h
a
r
e
t
h
i
s
w/
M
B

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 September, 08:23
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Who is MB?

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
22 September, 09:42
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Did you post the decode? Can we see it?

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
21 September, 02:44
Agree!!!! Not just that but Tom Hanks was posted wearing this watch. Time to Harvest Bad Crops was seen of late and......I watch a patriot video who reported BIG NAMES were being arrested in HW by plain clothes officers. Many she stated. No names but movie stars, singers, producers and book keepers who knew what they were doing.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 September, 10:39
TIMING OF EVERYTHING LIKE A VOLCANO ABOUT TO BLOW OUT
LAWSUITS 14 HRS AGO OVER HOOVER

https://ktla.com/news/loca...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 September, 09:10
Very Interesting Nana

21 September, 10:16
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
yeah I thought so too, pull up the bill.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
21 September, 09:07
Holy Moly !!! 💥👊🙏

Not Important @Notimportant
21 September, 09:05
long time...1968 coin
bush jr graduation
israel coin

21 September, 10:18

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
They plan this shit for long time!

Thomas Gibson @Patrioticpodcasting2020
21 September, 05:50

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175