John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
21 September, 02:21
I see the shills are coming out of the woodwork again so I want to do two things.
1. As I have done many times before I will ask you again who are you following and why? These big accounts that are constantly reposted, how many times have they been correct? How many times have they been wrong? If they say hey this is going to happen and it doesn't, but they tell you it did but it was secretly done, or it was moved to later they lied to you. They are continuing to lie to you, that is what they are getting paid for. Please be vigilant about this, it really is going to matter very soon.
2. I am going to do posts about subjects I do not believe have ever been posted. Some will shock you and some will sicken you. Some I will have verifiable proof for some I will not. It does not make it any less true. I have been showing you things all this time to prepare you for what is to come. You will see when I claim something how it is possible. Most importantly is God. He is very, very real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
I won't call out names right here but a lot of accounts or channels on various platforms that have been touted & quoted & reposted as having the "inside dope" left me flat & unimpressed

I did give several a try to see what the fuss was about & whether there really was info & intel but a lot of times I've come away very dissatisfied

I'm still putting things together, myself, & appreciate genuine intel & research

But when excuses keep getting made for one reason or another to try & explain something that didn't happen or they try to walk things back - that's a red flag for me

I keep my eyes on some just so I have an idea what's going on in that quarter but I don't really follow for any real information
07:47 AM - Sep 21, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 September, 08:10
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Oh Mon trair by all means post some Shill names, Why hide them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
21 September, 08:12
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Ok, Charlie Ward is one - I gave that one a try a few times & was ok with a couple of guests but I just don't buy what that one is selling