John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
21 September, 02:21
I see the shills are coming out of the woodwork again so I want to do two things.
1. As I have done many times before I will ask you again who are you following and why? These big accounts that are constantly reposted, how many times have they been correct? How many times have they been wrong? If they say hey this is going to happen and it doesn't, but they tell you it did but it was secretly done, or it was moved to later they lied to you. They are continuing to lie to you, that is what they are getting paid for. Please be vigilant about this, it really is going to matter very soon.
2. I am going to do posts about subjects I do not believe have ever been posted. Some will shock you and some will sicken you. Some I will have verifiable proof for some I will not. It does not make it any less true. I have been showing you things all this time to prepare you for what is to come. You will see when I claim something how it is possible. Most importantly is God. He is very, very real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
21 September, 02:36
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
cant speak for others, but im ready to know what is really happening in our world. and what can we do to to stop what appears to be the detruction of humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
The ball has started rolling and is only going to pick up speed. Many, many things are going to happen to answer that question. I will give you a spoiler alert. We can do nothing. God will. I mean that literally.
06:01 AM - Sep 21, 2021
In response Mcken Shel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
21 September, 11:46
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
🙏