Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 September, 05:08
What is wrong with this site. Nana cant get anything here to work right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
20 September, 07:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Finally its working again - whew!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 September, 09:17
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Yeah it was working for Waqie last night but wouldnt recognize me to sign on til this morning.

20 September, 09:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Good!
yes, me too!
... had to shutdown and use "CleanMyMac" malware cleaner

Dottie French @DotOn777
20 September, 10:53
I have McAfee (😇) and I believe this sight has been infiltrated...

I cannot type in [bookface] to post comments. My keyboard will not upload .a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g. 👆

I cannot upload any memes here.

20 September, 05:48
In response Dottie French to her Publication
If you can see this message, others have also suggested refresh button and full shutdown and startup again / and refresh again.

Dottie French @DotOn777
20 September, 07:16
I didn't think about trying to navigate that way through [.f.b.]

Thank you. It works well here!

20 September, 07:18
Good, however we get it back - is no matter!
Must always move forward - NEVER GIVE UP

Dottie French @DotOn777
20 September, 07:27
I only use the other platform to communicate w/family. Ok, maybe a red-pill, here and there... yesterday, I was locked out of keyboard responses! Makes me snicker 😏 because the things I post are kinda sharp at times. SHARP = TRUTH 🙂

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
I know what you mean, ditto on trying to redpill people ... I try to drop open ended questions and walk away ... let it echo inside them for awhile.
07:31 PM - Sep 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it