Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
Chelsea Clinton and husband Marc were arrested Saturday while driving by car from their lManhattan condo to a vacation spot in Rockport, MA. Special Forces had been shadowing Clinton for weeks, waiting for an opportunity to apprehend her when she was least protected.
That chance came at 11:00 a.m. Saturday morning, about 20 miles north of Hartford, Connecticut. Delta Force stopped Clinton’s rented Mercedes and saw 3 children in the back seat.
Although Clinton and Mezvinsky have 3 kids of their own—Charlotte, Jasper, and Aidan—the ones in the car spoke no English and had dark complexions; in short, they were not Clinton and Mezvinsky’s children.
Chelsea-- like mother like daughter-—abducting Haitian children then selling them to a child trafficking ring that has existed for decades.
The children found in her car were between 8 and 12 years old, and spoke Haitian Creole.
(hat tip WhipLash347)
04:19 PM - Sep 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
john park @Jpark219
20 September, 06:15
In response Save the Children to her Publication
This site tends to make a lot of claims without any evidence.
good try.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
20 September, 10:29
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
Delta Force Arrests Chelsea Clinton
By Michael Baxter -September 19, 2021
https://realrawnews.com/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
20 September, 04:57
In response Save the Children to her Publication
I've seen photos of Chelsea with a boot cast that famous people have been wearing to conceal an ankle monitor, so I wonder if this is the same person or a double. 🤔 Regardless, I'm glad if she and her husband are being held accountable.