Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
20 September, 01:58
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #nohtingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins

Catturd
It really is the Hunger Games - and once again they had their "servants" in masks - hypocrites on full display.

Twitter (https://twitter.com/Timcas...

Tim Pool
The Capitol In The Hunger Games

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AJS CSC @munchkin823
i really wish anonup can add an angry expression at the button. I can't bring myself to "love" this news........
03:22 PM - Sep 20, 2021
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by munchkin823 in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
20 September, 06:01
In response AJS CSC to his Publication
YES...Just a heart is not quite adequate for most of the posts. I appreciate the post...but am many times horrified at the information. Not surprised...just uggh. So if Anonup is listening....could we please have a thumbs up, angry, and horrified choice to go along with the love/heart? Thanks so much...signed most everyone I'd guess. lol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
20 September, 06:11
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
I know I know....this is not "Fakebook"....and this is a majorly first world problem. LOL!