james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
this is sooooo wierd..... being able to post but not being able to see any posts?
and getting replies and notifications but not being able to read them? well glad at least some of you guys can still see.👍🏾
03:20 AM - Sep 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by The_Pitch_Doctor in this post can reply
Linda Michelle 1/9/63 @AndToTheRepublic
20 September, 07:51
In response james wafer to his Publication
I can finally read posts again; if this posts then I can once again post ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chris _yt @chris_yt
20 September, 06:41
I can see!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
20 September, 03:36
It's now all working again for me as of a couple minutes ago. But if it's still not acting right, what many of us have been doing is this:
-Click "Profile" (or "Messages" or "Notifications"...)
-Then refresh the page.
(It's time-consuming but works. Hope that helps. And hope it's back to normal for you too now!)

Leen Zap @Leenzap
20 September, 04:02
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Just checked in and all swems ti be finally working well after @ 48 hrs. of completely being wonky. Couldn't do much, except scroll. Wasn't even able to look @ my profile or read any comments the whole time.
Thanks to admin, things are so much better now!

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
20 September, 03:34
The last 2 days. I also had a couple of those malicious attacks warnings come up.... Veddy strange!!!!!!

20 September, 09:20
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
yeah I got apple telling me to upload the new operating system no chance.

yae ebisu @yae51502951
20 September, 03:32
Sudden recovery
Shall we be ready to move on to the next stage?

20 September, 09:23
In response yae ebisu to her Publication
i hope so... this stage sucks! watching police push a 70 year old frail woman to the ground the pepper hercstraight point blank in the face enraged me to my core. Im Done.

Red Pilled Swede @RedPilledSwede
20 September, 03:28
The site was weird ALL day.