Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
20 September, 12:47
NZ govrt covid blah blah,talks about my mates brother 29 min mark,this ia a part truth-he was told he needed the vax to get out..SHE convienienly does not have that info.https://youtu.be/aZDvfHwPr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
How long ago did he get the vax? (How quickly is it useless!!!)
01:57 AM - Sep 20, 2021
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ehcor in this post can reply
20 September, 05:42
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
useless? not sure what you mean

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
20 September, 05:54
Lol, If he just got the vax and then got a positive test doesn't that mean the vax isn't working .... already! 😉

20 September, 05:41
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
hey Jade been locked out for nearly 24 hrs,was this site playing up for you,it just came right now, he got it 2 days ago THEN went and got the test the next day,if hes positive we will be in 2 weeks quarantine hes put this address on their radar arghhh! i could not believe it,i was so mad hes seems ok...stupid but ok

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
20 September, 05:51
If he'd just got vaxxed might that show up as covid positive (mind you anything and nothing can show up as covid positive!!) Sounds like he may be the scapegoat to keep you guys in lockdown!!
The site has been playing up for me since yesterday but I worked out fairly quickly that by refreshing I could get to where I wanted to and see posts - just slow and annoying - seems ok now.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
20 September, 05:52
You said 'IF' he is positive - does that mean he doesn't actually know yet if he is positive and yet they are saying already that he is??