Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
admin Kobayashi, am guessing you already know about the problems with this site. Just sending a thank-you for creating this and for all you do! Sending up prayers that it can all be fixed. Am thinking this platform might be under attack because we're getting the truth out there. God is bigger than all that. His Light is stronger than their hate. God wins every time and has already won this. Prayers and blessings to you from one of HIs imperfect followers. Flaws and all, regarding all of us, together we are a mighty army! And we must be doing something right. Otherwise, it would be smooth sailing. So, hear our collective ROAR! There is a lion in all of us -- and following the Perfect Lion of Judah, we will prevail!
11:18 PM - Sep 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
20 September, 12:14
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
@Administrator Kobayashi, just realized I had only used "Admin"... Anyway, I hope you see my message, and hope all is well!!🙏❤️😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yae ebisu @yae51502951
19 September, 11:36
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396