Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 January, 09:16
Good Morning Patriots.
Lets get poppin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Good morning VK. I'm ready to 'get poppin.'

Coincidentally, Q drop #16 lines up on the Qclock TODAY.
"Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise..."
09:32 AM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
01 February, 09:29
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I'm going with the impeachment as showtime!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
30 January, 08:05
Thank you all btw....

some one special to some @godrus
29 January, 06:01
It's about damn time. I've sealed the deal with friends and family.
I'm out if nothing happens tonight.
I'll support the intentions of our movement forever, but am sworn to a vow of silence if nothing happens tonight.
Please Lord, let it happen tonight 🙏

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
29 January, 04:47
THIS STARTED AS A BIOLOGICAL ATTACK ON GLIBAL ECONOMY ( -$50/barrel oil). The Shorts got Trapped by Trump seizing FED & printing $5Trillliin( buy corp paper-unheard of by Fed)..... it is now ending With those crooked Shorts going BK- GODS REVERSAL - The 1st last & last 1st

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
29 January, 09:51
In response Brock Malky to his Publication
so who actually owns these companies now? after the Fed flip and the Government Marshalled all of the resources of the private sector? those who know, know. a well orchestrated plan to fool the masses into awakening! what a show!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 🦁

7 is My Lucky Number @My7is
29 January, 02:48
Check out Qanon in Telegram!! Executions! Hope he's legit.

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
29 January, 02:52
In response 7 is My Lucky Number to her Publication
maybe that guys name is Q anon but Q is a person, Q anon is the group of people behind him.

Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
29 January, 01:32
Good Morning ya'll🙌😃

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
29 January, 12:06
I hope so - because if Freedom Day comes and goes without incident ... I'm going to be one pissed off kitty
There's nothing after that

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
29 January, 11:32
thank you for verifying

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
29 January, 11:14
No coincidencrs....POMP it up! Godspeed!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
29 January, 11:20
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
I hope this means sooner and not more later! 😂🇺🇸

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
29 January, 11:01
Patriots Holding the Line on other platforms🇺🇸🇺🇸🤙🏾🤙🏾🤙🏾🤙🏾

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 January, 01:22
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
Bring the whole evil temple down!

Miss Hope @TibbooJB
29 January, 01:28
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
It's amazing to me that us "regular" people joined together to beat the billionaire hedge fund owners at their own game. This is a current day example of what We the People can do when we raise our voices together!

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
29 January, 11:01
has skippy tweeted recently?

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
29 January, 10:57
ty ❤️🇺🇸🌍

Dream Catcher @PatriotDreamCatcher
29 January, 10:39
Yay yay

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
29 January, 10:22
Dark to Light.

Laura Hodges @Lolly
29 January, 10:21
🙏 Praying that dates start to count

David Henry @truthseeker777
29 January, 10:19
😁

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
29 January, 10:40
In response David Henry to his Publication
Thats huge! Thanks

Wesley Duckett @ItsShowtimeFolks223
29 January, 07:57
In response David Henry to his Publication
Does pack a punch!! Thank you!

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
29 January, 10:14

Angie Mac @AngieMac
29 January, 10:13
Praying for the safety of DJT, his family, our wonderful military, and all Patriots! Praying for God's perfect plan and for Him to provide Heavenly protection against the evil that exists on this Earth. Dear Father, we request humbly that you hear our cries and fully heal our land. Thank you for your unconditional love for your flock. In Your amazing Name we pray. Amen ✝️

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
29 January, 10:12
great way to start the day🙏

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 January, 10:08
Sheweeee! Todd!!! Give me goosies😎 Happy FryYay!!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
29 January, 10:05

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
29 January, 10:10
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
I can't BREATH!!!!! Juan OMG!!!!!! BREATH!!!!! JUST TELL ME TO BREATH!!!!!!!! @rgibb11

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
29 January, 09:55
Sunday the 30th ends 10 days of darkness.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
29 January, 09:54
SEEING IS BELEIVING....LET'S DO THIS FOLKS!!!!
JUST DO IT!!!

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
29 January, 09:48
🐸🍿

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
29 January, 09:48

Sunny Flowers @SunnyFlowers17
29 January, 09:46

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
29 January, 05:01
In response Sunny Flowers to her Publication
finally kicked off twatter- made the move - missed you guys!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 January, 08:01
In response Sunny Flowers to her Publication
In 3. 2. 1. 😎👍 https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
29 January, 09:45

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
29 January, 10:20
In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication
haha - nice! This guys' got the spirit!

Querist Anon @Querist
29 January, 09:43

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
29 January, 09:39
Hi CowboyTodd! Missed you. twitter suspended me yesterday. Hope you have a great day!

Leah Johnson @RedPadawan
29 January, 09:42
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
and what would 1:29 look like on the clock not lined up per say?