Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 September, 03:43
Everything starts with America.

We restore truth and liberty HERE, FIRST!

Then... then my friends, we take that liberty, package it up and help other nations all over the world, expose corruption and replace it with TRUTH!

We are here at this very moment to bring this to pass.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 September, 11:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
This time it WILL WORK!
People all across this planet are so very tired of the evil and stress and struggling of being a slave planet.
People are SOOO ready for PEACE & creative unity just to enjoy what God has given us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 September, 11:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
SO READY FOR TRUMP TO STOP TALKING IN TONGUES & CODE ... WE DIDNT HIRE A CODE TALKER IN 16’ WE HIRED A NON-PC POTUS WHO IS NOT AFFRAID TO TELL US HOW HE REALLY FEELS 👍

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
18 September, 11:52
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Military strategy.

30,000 ft view is neccasary

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 September, 11:56
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
TAKE ME UP IN A BLACKBIRD TO 70,000 ft SO I CAN SEE 😉😉

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
18 September, 12:04
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
itll be a blur. lol

Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CSPOA JAMES, click on at the bottom under it