I pray for our military, and all those who fight TYRANNY AND INJUSTICE

MAY GOD LEAD US ALL TO VICTORY.

AMEN
10:27 AM - Sep 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
18 September, 11:21
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
😍I LOVE These Photo's. Thank YOU for sharing YOUR BLESSINGS with the rest of us. GOD Bless YOU and the Men YOU raised to serve Our Country. I'm sending You a virtual Hug. A BIG ole Squench

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 September, 11:22
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
18 September, 10:35
God Bless them and thank them for their brave service. May the lord protect them today and always.😇🙏💗

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
18 September, 10:31
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT THEM AND THANK THEM FOR THERE SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY THANK YOU GOD FOR THESE BRAVE STRONG COURAGEOUS MEN IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 September, 10:31
May God continue to be with and watch over them. 🙏

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 September, 10:32
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 September, 10:29
God bless you and your family!!! Thank you for your service and their service!!! Prayer sent!!!