Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
18 September, 02:34
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I found this at work today i read the back of this mask box it is now my exemption card haha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 September, 01:29
Don't forget the nano-particles, (little black squiggly fibers) activate in a warm moist environment and are attracted to other nano-partcles in the body forming a web of connections that erupt in the skin like a bumpy rash ... Morgellons disease ... use tea tre oil and alkaline diet to calm it down.
Need supplements for heavy metal detox -
I use Charcoal, chorella and pinch of 20Mule Borax (food grade)
please research

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
18 September, 12:41
any parent masking their kid is a fucking idiot

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 September, 11:30
NO CHILD should EVER wear a face mask! Children have limited uxygen reserves and succumb to respiratory acidosis more easily than adults. Putting face masks on children deprives them of adequate oxygen exchange that can SUFFOCATE them and cause respiratory arrest. Additionally they cause psychological harm, decrease their ability to concentrate and learn. Face masks stop ZERO viral material. Children have strong immune systems. Mask wearing HARMS their immune system. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE STOP PUTTING FACE MASKS ON YOUR CHILDREN!!!!!!!