Victor Bugge @TheBigBlackSwan
01 June, 08:45
A 1/Billion #WinningBigly 0 Delta with Santa ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tempus Anon @Tempus
04 June, 09:50
In response Victor Bugge to his Publication
Have you determined how this will end? Will Trump be reinstated?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor Bugge @TheBigBlackSwan
08 June, 08:45
In response Tempus Anon to his Publication
One can't be reinstated if one never went away.
Follow the EO's.

KoolGurl Bluz @KoolGurlBluz
08 September, 11:15
In response Victor Bugge to his Publication
https://youtu.be/YkBHk5JIt...
Just wanted to share this with you Mr.Buggeman! I have followed your research for a few years..I think you are a genius truly gifted...I wanted to share this vid..Golf and Jupiter come up..thought of your research..Thank you Mr.Buggeman! Take Care Kool Gurl Bluz
The Heavens Declare the Glory of God - Psalm 19 - YouTube

Scott McKay, Negative 48 and Miki Klann take you through the journey of the stars and the numbers. They said "It's going to be BIBLICAL" !!--------Melissa R...

Only people mentioned by TheBigBlackSwan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victor Bugge, click on at the bottom under it