True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
18 September, 01:53
new cash machines now come with a coin dispenser 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RD5 507 @RD5507
Only silver coins and little coppers I hope to fetch soon. Perhaps we can put this gadget to use still after we kill off Barclays like the others.

Honest money for all = silver coins standard weight ->Game over banking mafia. No more free services via fake money. Where did you put my silver? Why are you hiding my silver and so depressing its price? Bring it forth you devils.

After that part is behind us, then I don't think I will want to store my coins with any of their houses. I hope everyone understand that fake money is the root of 10,000 social ills.
05:42 AM - Sep 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by RD5507 in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
18 September, 05:45
In response RD5 507 to his Publication
the fact we are getting new cash machines blows the nwo reset cashless society out of the water that is for sure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RD5 507 @RD5507
18 September, 06:17
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
These are the families we will plow under in due course. And why we must get back to silver coins standard weight is in the books of Moses. It is a way of return to the garden we so need for our children's children's children as the Moody Blues liked to put it. The same details are in html, Word and PDF should you want to see and share. Peace.
http://silverstealers.net/...