Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
18 September, 03:52
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
18 September, 12:23
🤨😏Oh, there's my buddie Dan Dan on the same page man!😘

Ironically, I spent over an hour on her Twitter page today - quite the experience reading all the tweets and replies. It was quite amusing as I've never once looked at her Social Media accounts...(we seem to run in completely different circles - you're shocked, I know! 😂

But today, after reading her page for over and hour, I found myself standing there wondering this - "🧐🤔 I wonder if half of the celebrity world of the movie and music industry were "cloned" so they themselves didn't have to partake or participate in the actual evil/rituals that is required once you've reached the level of fame that requires their "participation". 😬

Makes sense to me! Wonder how many more are about to "Get Honest"? 🤨 I'm still like "I can't believe I was on Nicki's Twitter page period, let alone for over an hour #babe ! 🙄😅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
18 September, 12:05