Vee Wallace @VeeW
"As waters recede, riverbeds reveal." McAfee on Telegram
???

Is it just figurative, talking about draining the Swamp and exposing their evil?

Or is it talking about a real event that will expose something under the water? What events cause waters to recede, or things underwater to be exposed for all to see?
10:27 PM - Sep 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by VeeW in this post can reply
Last Days @lastdays1
17 September, 11:57
In response Vee Wallace to her Publication
I've been trying to figure out whether that mcafee channel is genuine. i've never actually signed up for tgram, so i'm not subscribed. but I can see the preview of posts viewable on the web. has the owner ever shilled "trump coins"? that's one of the biggest giveaways on whether it's fake or not. no real channel shills trump coins.
this last set of messages is making me think that channel and georgenews may force me to reconsider joining tgram

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vee Wallace @VeeW
18 September, 01:02
In response Last Days to his Publication
Nino asked Juan point blank if the McAfee channel on Telegram is legit and Juan confirmed that it definitely is. Also said that it is the next operation after the Cue boards. Fifth in a list of Five: Panama Papers, WikiLeaks, Snowden, Cue Operation, and now the McAfee channel on Telegram. Juan emphatically says that the channel is not only legit, it is the new Comms site in this Information War.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396