Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
17 September, 09:35
Hi! Does anyone know of cancer treatments? I’ve seen so many different things that I can’t remember. My mom cannot tolerate her treatments anymore and without then she won’t live very long. Any info is helpful and she is willing to try anything. Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
My advise would be for an alkaline diet and alkaline water. Studies show cancer cannot grow in an alkaline body. Also, go to Youtube and play the hertz frequencies for healing cancer, pain management, etc. You can search on YT for any illness that she has and include playing them for her. These frequencies work! You can play them for her while she sleeps. And my last suggestion would be prayer!
09:56 PM - Sep 17, 2021
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Whitepicketfence1 in this post can reply
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
18 September, 12:01
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
I’ll have to try the sound frequencies. I’ve told her so many times to cut the sugar but the drs tell get to eat anything cause she’s lost so much weight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Ballou @lillylou
17 September, 10:02
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
ditto! I couldn't of said it better!